Gerard Butler covers Men's Health Magazine (1/2010)

Gerard Butler I just found out Gerard Butler will be on the cover of January Men's Health Magazine (Russian Edition). He looks amazing, exactly like the next James Bond.

Let me include here a very helpful and inspiring part of your interview.

Step 1: Let go of what you can't control
"I have a very complex process for taking the pressure off myself. It starts with me saying, 'I can only do what I can do.'" It's not just a matter of recognizing your limitations, says Butler. It's recognizing that you can't affect every outcome, and letting go of those that are out of your control.

Step 2: Don't hold back with the stuff you can control
The trick isn't to avoid work, but to avoid stress, says Butler. "When I'm working, that's on my mind all the time, the faith that has been granted to me by people, the money that has been spent. It seems the best thing I can do to honor it is to work my butt off."

Step 3: Make time for R&R -- rest and recreation
"I don't want to abuse my success, so I don't go out partying all the time. I try to get as much rest as I can." Nor does he sacrifice his workout. "When I'm working in a new place, I'm always thinking, Okay, where are the trails? Where can I go hiking and running?"

Step 4: Remember where you started
"I try to love where I am and what I'm doing. I see it as an honor to do what I do for a living," says Butler. It takes an incredible amount of work to achieve your goals; that should be a source of great pride during your most stressful times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment