International Star of the Year

12/15/2009
Gerard Butler in Dubai Today Gerard Butler were awarded the International Star of the Year award by Variety magazine at the 6th International Film Festival in Dubai.

During the press conference, Gerry talked about his life and movies in front of screaming fans and answered their questions. He was smart, witty, and funny, as always, and the audience enjoyed every moment of it. I wish I were there. At the end, he received a marriage proposal and replied "I have to ask my manager...Alan! Where is Alan?...Uh... Uh... OK, OK, yes. Let's do it... Now that we are getting ridiculous, I think it's time to wrap it up". That was nicely handled. :)

Congratulations, Gerry, you really deserve this recognition. Best wishes!

Of course, this can be seen here:


and here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment